Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tamil Movie Bose - Review

Last night I saw the movie 'Bose' starring Srikanth and Sneha. Much was talked about this film. For me this was another junk movie. They look like they are making fun of army and NSGs. Srikanth has told in previous interviews that he wants to be an action here. He acted in many love stories. I am sure he must have done this movie for its action. During the title I saw one name 'Major Ravi' under Army Coordination. Still...this movie is no way near a hollywood military action movie. Srikanth is a commando who says 'Move, move, move' hundred times, unnecessarily (influence of Hollywood..there they say only when necessary...but here...huh). He gets very emotional :( So you can say he is 10% NSG and 90% a typical tamil movie hero. I don't have time to talk more about this junk.

Rating : BAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home